Visiting the Tea Room
Luxurious soft seating
Vintage china, crystal, and linens
Specialty imported tea
When you visit our tea room, this is what you will enjoy:
Directions to the Tea Room
Parties must be booked 5 weeks in advance.
For more information and to book your FREE consultation,
please call: (978) 855-4345 or Email: email@example.com
Contact Us Soon to Reserve Your Date
Victorian Tea Parties
Signature events are immersive, custom-tailored experiences that
your guests will talk about for years to come. Our interactive itinerary features Victorian parlor games and activities as well as a talk on a Victorian theme of your choosing.
Suzanne's Victorian Tea Room is in Suite #513 on the 5th floor of the Western Avenue Artist Community
Mill Building located at 122 Western Ave., Lowell, MA.
1. Go all the way to the end of Western Ave to the last parking lot on the right.
The building will have a huge sign on it that reads “Western Ave Studios”, NOT to be confused with the Western Ave Lofts.
2. Go in the entrance marked ‘A’ on your left.
3. Take the elevator just inside to the 5th floor.
4. Take a right off the elevator.
5. Follow the winding hallway around and over a bridge until there is a wall with an Exit sign in front of you.
6. Go left and we are just a little way down on your right. You can’t miss our big gold teapot sign.
We look forward to seeing you!
Book Your Reservation Today
Suzanne's Victorian Tea Parties
122 Western Avenue, #513
Lowell, MA 01851